We plan to organize two thematic workshops: one will be devoted to the tools offered by CLARIN infrastructure and the other to Artificial Intelligence.
”Content Creation Strategies using Chat GPT Online Version and API"
We invite you to a workshop dedicated to the practical utilization of the GPT (Generative Pre-trained Transformer) model for automating tasks related to text content creation, using both the API interface and the online chat version. We will focus on how to leverage AI-driven tools and explore the capabilities of the GPT model for solving everyday challenges and making the most of these tools from a researcher's perspective.
During the workshop we will:
- Introduce you to the world of the GPT model and explain how it works
- Teach you how to use the GPT model's API interface
- Conduct practical exercises to provide you with the opportunity to explore specific AI tool applications
- Discuss techniques for creating more effective prompts for Chat GPT
- Show how researchers in the social sciences field can use the GPT model in their daily research work with practical examples, including:
- Generating textual descriptions for data
- Generating sample text materials as stimuli for research
- Generating parametric variations of existing reference texts
- Summarizing longer texts and generating summaries
The workshop offer an excellent opportunity to acquire practical skills in solving real-world problems using the GPT model through the API interface and the online chat version. Join us to learn how to fully harness the potential of artificial intelligence!
Media discourse analysis using natural language processing: information extraction and topic modelling
We would like to invite you to a workshop on the use of natural language processing potential for media discourse research. We would like to focus on two groups of NLP services provided by CLARIN-PL Research Infrastracture: the first concerns the extraction of specific types of information from text corpora. The second enables the analysis of text topics and the grouping of texts according to topical similarity.
During the workshop you will discover:
- how to prepare text material for analysis
- how to use free tools for information extraction and topical modelling provided by CLARIN-PL
- how the natural language processing tools work
- how to interpret the results of NLP analyses
- what are the benefits of using NLP and AI tools in the context of text analysis
During the workshop, we will demonstrate how NLP tools work and provide practical exercises to empower participants to accomplish simple research tasks on their own.